Personal Touch Insurance
Finding the right insurance plan to meet your needs can be a confusing and stressful process. That’s why I’m here! Since 2005 when I started as an independent agent who represents multiple companies, I’ve learned the ins and outs of doing comparisons so you don’t have to. Let me be your “one stop shop!” Simply give me a call and we’ll start looking for the plan that’s right for you. There is no obligation or pressure to meet with me. If you want a simple comparison of your options, or if you already have coverage and want to know how it compares to other plans, let’s schedule a time to meet.
During our meeting, I have found in my experience that it’s easiest to break things down into 6 comparison areas and once we find the plan that’s right for you, we will do a full presentation for the plan you choose. I understand how important of an investment this is to you, so I want to be as thorough as possible about your options. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask me about them. These are questions that my clients have asked over the years:
- Can I choose my doctor?
- What happens if I lose my Medicare?
- Will my prescription drugs be covered?
- How do I know which plan is right for me? There are so many to choose from!
I can answer all of these questions and put your worries to ease. You are always welcome to call me. There is also the option of attending a seminar. A seminar is a great place to have fun and get information. After all, I’m a blonde, Polish female, so I have the best jokes in town! Why would you not want to come to this?!
The pros of a seminar are
- You have the opportunity to hear from other people about how their plan worked for them instead of simply listening to the salesperson–after all, this is my bread and butter! 🙂
- You may hear questions that you might not have thought of asking
- You can engage in discussion about plans and get feedback on my performance\
- Seminars are limited to 8-10 people, so it is a personal setting.
Once we meet, I’ll be able to help alleviate some of your concerns. Give me a call today at 208-350-9933 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to helping you find the
coverage you need!